Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthdays!


Birthdays!
Well, one of the Joys of having two sets of twins is the shared birthdays! We just celebrated Quade and Taylors birthdays on the 8th. They are now 13 years old!!! WOW, how time flys. Rich and I talked about the day they were born and what a crazy time that was. We had just come off of 5 days with no electricity because of a really big snow storm. Me being on bed rest all thru Christmas and he trying to keep bored kids happy, cooking off the wood stove and trying to keep food from the fridge (now out in the snow)cold (remember..the electrcity was out) Then only to have it come back on and go into labor in the middle of the night. That was only the beginning of our Journey! Life flight to the valley, early delivery, weeks in the hospital (3 hours from home and my other kids)...but finally..we brough home two beautiful babies!!!

2 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

I can't believe the twins are 13! Course Skyler is too. Your blog is really cool! Drop in on my blog sometime!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! What a beautiful website you have. What a great family. I just enjoy watching Taylor. She is so very unique, I hope she does not change...well maybe just mature. Happy Birthday to both Quade and Taylor. So sorry I was not here that weekend.