Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Introducing......


Brynlee Claire Bowdoin


8lbs 13 oz


21 1/2 inches


6/2/2009 at 8:58am


First of all I must apologize to everyone that has been waiting on pins and needles for pictures all day today...I had alittle mishap that about ended my life.....

I took some GREAT pictures from our little Brynlee's delivery and then I spent the day hanging out and getting to know her. Late this afternoon I came home and went straight to the computer to download the pictures....I put the card in and a bunch of gobbley goop showed up where my pictures were suppose to be. SOOO I put the card back in the camera to be sure my photos were still there, after all Brittnee and I had looked through them many times today. welllll, they were gone! the card came up saying no images found! I was so sick and I started bawling (which says alot because I cant remember the last time I cried, its been years!) I just could NOT believe this was happening. what could I do...I had heard on forensic shows that even after the images are deleted they are actually still stored somehow on the card. Was this true or made for TV fiction? I set forth investigating. I made a few phone calls and started looking on the Internet for a solution because I just could not convince myself that they were gone and there was no way to retrieve them. Finally, We took the card to our good friend Todd who helped me figure it out and I was able to purchase some software to retrieve the lost photos! thank goodness because I did NOT have the heart to tell Brittnee that all the images of the day were lost...sick I tell ya, I was SICK!
~still feeling alittle nauseated over the whole thing~

9 comments:

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Everyone looks great! And I am especially glad YOU survived the whole computer/picture ordeal. Congrats!

Wendy said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE PICTURE!!! Im so glad you got the pictures back I could feel your sickness yesterday!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I cried with you! I lost some pictures so I know your pain. I'm so glad that you were able to get them back! She is absolutely gorgeous. I love her chunky cheeks!

Kacie said...

Francie~ You have got one heck of a beautiful grandbaby! Congratulations to everyone. I am coming up tomorrow to see her! Can't wait! I love her chunk!!

Unknown said...

I would have been sick too! Thank heavens for your friend.

Johnna Jayne said...

Yikes! That is quite the scare. I'm always afraid that will happen to Chris after a wedding shoot or something. Glad Brittnee and lil Brynlee are doing great.

Donna/Mom said...

congratulations on your new granddaughter she is beautiful. Enjoyed the pics you posted. Congrats to you too Brittnee.

I too, feel your pain of losing pics. I never was able to retrieve mine and I still feel sick about it.

donna

Kacie said...

francie~ He went to Lake Powell with the priests, he is the advisor over them. He just went for the week, but it has been long and I am ready for him to come home! :)

DeEdra said...

Congrats! I have lost many pictures so I know how you feel. Sick is an understatement. There are just some things you can not do over. But the baby is beautiful. Have fun grandma!